Data Backup and Disaster Recovery making your business better throughout Seattle, Redmond, and Kirkland
Protecting your business data and the business systems you rely on is crucial to keeping your business competitive. Predicting the future is impossible, but preparing for it with a disaster recovery solution makes the risks less scary.
Omni212 offers reliable data backup, computer hard drive backup and complete hardware and system recovery to Seattle, Redmond and Kirkland businesses that want to protect all they’ve worked for.
When partnered with Omni212 for Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery you’re able to:
- End your fears about the impact of man-made and naturals disasters you cannot control – we handle all of your backup requirements
- Stop using those clumsy manual backups – upgrade to a system with backup that’s continual and automatic
- Emerge from disasters unscathed – with security that protects you from liability due to lost customer data
- Recover quickly – if a natural or manmade disaster should strike, you will be up and running in no time
- Consider the big picture with business protection – we safeguard your entire system, including data and email, for a full recovery, no matter what
Choosing the right Business Continuity Planning backup and recovery solution can make or break your business in the event of a disaster.
Omni212 and our accomplished team of experts is the ultimate source for defense in business technology. Serving Seattle, Redmond, Kirkland, Bellevue, Bothell and Shoreline, we recommend data backup, computer network maintenance, computer hard drive backup and data backup solutions that take the worry out of running your business.
Whether your business is in need of computer recovery services, file recovery, managed disaster recovery services, online backup, hard drive backup, secure backup solution, offsite data storage, business continuity planning, or online server, you can always rely on us.
You’re compromising the longevity of your business if your crucial assets are not fully safeguarded with a reliable recovery and backup plan. It’s undeniable: a business continuity plan is reasonable, sensible, and imperative.