Features & Benefits
- 8 sessions, each session of 2 hours spread over 4 weeks
- 16 hours of LIVE Instruction spread over 4 weeks
- Training material with lab exercises provided
- Each session is recorded and recordings are provided to students over Microsoft Cloud
- Build a real-life blockchain application
Monday, July 8, 2019 – Wednesday, August 1, 2019
Monday and Wednesday, every week
6:30 – 8: 30 PM US Pacific time each day
Please confirm your date and local time for First Session
Video Conference Link
Will be sent upon registration and payment
This course starts as a level 100 course for beginners and builds up into a level 200 course. The course provides an overview of the Blockchain technology including its history, evolution and the future. Students learn about bitcoin, which is powered by blockchain technology, bitcoin mining, other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Block, Hash, cryptography, how to develop a simple blockchain application.
Blockchain is once in a lifetime revolutionary technology that was invented after the 2008 financial crisis. Bitcoin is powered by the Blockchain technology. There is a lot of hype around bitcoin. However, the technology behind bitcoin, Blockchain is here to stay and is the biggest technology revolution after the internet. Blockchain transactions are secure, immutable, hacker-proof, protect privacy.
Why Blockchain Training?
Just as computers and internet have taken over our lives, Blockchain is going to be a part of our everyday life in the coming years and decades.
Blockchain Training will help you understand the underlying mechanisms of Bitcoin transaction systems, Ethereum & Hyperledger. Together with learning to setup your own public/private blockchain environment, you’ll also master the concepts like Cryptography & Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Networks, Bitcoin Mining & Security, Multichain, developing smart contract on Ethereum & Hyperledger Platform.
Why Blockchain training from Omni212?
Our Blockchain training is very hands on. Our training material and lab exercises have been prepared by Blockchain pioneers. Since blockchain technology is continuously changing, we are constantly updating our curriculum to reflect the latest advancements in the Blockchain technology. Our students are provided with class recordings, training manuals and lab exercises on Microsoft Cloud.
Who can take this course?
Anyone aspiring to learn new technology can take this the course. Students and professionals interested in a career in the blockchain technology should opt for the course. Other professionals who should take this course are:
- Banking/Finance professionals
- Software developers
- Corporate Executives looking to connect corporate strategy to technology
- Government Executives looking to better understand Blockchain opportunities
- High school & college students
- Supply Chain Managers
- CEO’s, Boards, and Senior VP’s
- Entrepreneurs looking to launch a blockchain technology startup
- Consultants and Professional Service Providers
Those who have no programming knowledge will still get a lot of value from taking this course just as a beginner would learn a lot from watching someone cooking a meal or changing a flat tire.
What will you learn in this course?
- Define Blockchain Technology, in your own words
- Understand the implications of Blockchain technology for your life, job and how it could potentially impact your business and industry.
- Understand blockchain use cases and industry potential of Blockchain technology.
- Enable you to have intelligent conversations about Blockchain Technology with your customers, co-workers, business colleagues and friends
- You will learn to develop a strategy to prepare your business or your clients for the emerging Decentralized Economy
- Join a community of economists, business leaders, entrepreneurs, and technologists that are shaping this technology as we speak.
- Identify which aspects of Blockchain Technology seem most important and relevant to you
- Walk away with a strong foundation in where blockchain is going, what it does, and how to prepare for it
After completing this Training, you should be able to:
- Understand the importance of Blockchain technology
- Perceive, how bitcoin transactions are validated by miners
- Create and use bitcoin account effectively
- Have a deep insight into bitcoin and its network
- Understand Ethereum blockchain
- Comprehend the cryptography and cryptocurrency concepts
- Learn Solidity: Prominent language to develop smart contracts
- Deploy your private blockchain on web where you can visually see your chains
- Develop private Blockchain in MultiChain
- Discuss the compelling use-cases of the blockchain
- Interpret the prospects of blockchain
- Assess, how blockchain can improve your business standards
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin and Ethereum Overview
- Blockchain Technology and Architecture
- Blockchain Data Structure, Distrubuted Ledger, Decentralization, Storage and Mininig, Security & Encryption
- Software Development with Blockchain and Ethereum
- Blockchain Use cases and applications
- Blockchain and Digital Wallet
- Blockchain and Smart Contracts
- Private and Public Blockchain
- Blockchain Disruptive Use Cases and applications
- Learn How to Build a Blockchain App
- Different types of blockchain
Date(s) - Mon, July 08, 2019 - Thu, August 01, 2019
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm