Training Program Overview
We offer classroom-based Instructor Led Training (ILT) and Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT). Our classes begin on the 1st of every month.
Our IT training program is geared towards the following different types of audiences:
1. No IT background and seeking entry level jobs in IT industry:
For those who do not meet the prerequisite, we highly recommend at least a one-year certificate program at UW, Bellevue College or other community college in conjunction with this program in order to obtain a job in the IT industry. We also have a year program which will give students the prerequisite IT background in basics of C#, .NET programming from scratch, data structures and algorithms, SQL, databases, BI, how IT systems work, Agile and Scrum. Continued....
2. Some IT training, no project experience:
You completed training or coursework in one or more of the IT courses and did not get any project experience. We will provide you with a real-life project experience. We will also help you brush up your areas of deficiency and ensure that you have a solid foundation to build upon with the project experience. We will help you build a Projects portfolio. Continued....
3. Some IT training, some project experience:
You completed training and also have one or more project experience but you are struggling to find a steady IT job or long term project. We will conduct a deep assessment of where your weaknesses and shortcomings may be and help overcome this with strong technical expertise. Continued....
4. Have the required coursework and education in IT, with a few to many years of work experience in the IT field, yet are not able to find and hold on to a steady job or long term project:
Our program is a career accelerator program and a bridge to fast track your job hunt in IT industry. If you have at least 1 year of IT work experience or computer science associates or bachelor's degree, our training program will put you on a fast track to landing the IT job you are looking for. Our instructors have 10+ years of experience in the field that they are training, working at companies such as Microsoft, Amazon and Expedia. Continued....
In addition, our program includes the following:
- We help figure out the right career path in the IT industry.
- Resume preparation.
- Behavioral and technical interview coaching.
- Interview sessions with hiring managers of Tech Companies.
- Project experience and help build Portfolio of projects.
Our students have found positions at Microsoft, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Tech Mahindra, BeyondSoft and other reputed tech companies in the Seattle area.
Are you ready for our IT Training? Take our IT Training Assessment now.
Our IT training program also comprises
|Coding Camp||Software Testing||SDET||SQLBI||.Net|